San.Co designs and creates its products in compliance with a quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001 standards, which require constant monitoring of the product during all the production stages.
SAN.CO PROVIDES WARRANTIES FOR A TERM OF 2 YEARS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITALIAN LEGISLATIVE DECREE 206/05), OR FOR A TERM OF 1 YEAR (IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 1490 OF THE ITALIAN CIVIL CODE):
- The product components, provided the product is installed in locations subject to normal environmental conditions in terms of humidity;
- Locks and hinges, excluding the handles;
- The state of the door, provided it is correctly assembled, installed and maintained and used in an appropriate manner.
The warranty covers door component defects or anomalies which are clearly related to the production stage which compromise normal functioning within the terms governed by European standards.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- Any damage due to the transport or the loading/unloading of the goods on behalf of the client;
- Variations in colour due to the normal chromatic alteration of natural wood;
- Any damage deriving from incorrect maintenance of either the hardware or the wooden, metal or glass parts, from the storage of the product in places with unsuitable environmental conditions (prolonged exposure to direct sunlight, adjacency to sources of heat above 40°C or direct or prolonged exposure to sources of humidity);
- Any product variations due to treating the product with unsuitable detergents;
- Any consequence deriving from incorrect assembly of the product or from improper use;
- damage caused by normal wear and tear, inadequate use or treatment, accidents or force majeure;
- Any consequence not related to the production stage.
San.Co undertakes, therefore, to provide, free of charge, any part or component of the door which is clearly faulty at source or missing at the time of installation.
- The warranty starts on the delivery date with reference to the transport document.
- For the warranty to be valid, it is necessary to comply with the indications reported in the installation, use and maintenance booklet and that the installation is carried out by qualified personnel;
- Any components which are considered to be faulty by the user must be photographed individually to highlight the fault; the photos must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org so they can be assessed as required.
- The components recognised as faulty will be provided to the user within 30 days of the recognition communication, with indications about the collection location.
- The faulty components must be disassembled, transported and replaced exclusively by and at the expense of the client and, therefore, under the responsibility of the client.
- San.Co is exempt from all responsibility and obligation for any accident involving persons and things which occur during the replacement of the faulty components.